1. Eat healthy: Eat healthier things like fish and fresh fruits and vegetables. You can still eat other foods but lower on the intake of fat sugar and calories. Some foods have empty calories. Avoid them as much as possible.
2. Drink healthily: Make sure to take in plenty, i.e. 4-5 liters of cool water (of course lessening the daily intake of alcohol is a huge help in getting that natural look). Water flushes away the toxins and gives your skin that natural glow. Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks.
3. Exfoliate your skin to waken it up and give you a healthy glow. Only exfoliate your skin once or twice a week, though. Over exfoliating can make you more prone to breakouts.
4. Smile. You'll reveal a new you.
5. Moisturize your skin daily, this will keep your skin soft daily and will also keep your skin beautiful as you get older.
6. Skip the foundation unless you really, really need it. Heavy makeup hides true beauty!
7. Add some pink blush to the apples of your cheeks (smile when you’re putting it on).
8. Wear clothes you feel good in, and that define your features. Try to avoid wearing garment that do not flatter your figure. You don't need to religiously stick to every single fashion tip you come across (most are quite boring anyway) but do take the time to learn how to bring out the beauty of your unique figure.
9. Always keep your hair brushed. To keep it in place during the day, spray on a little leave-in conditioner. Keep your hair neatly groomed. Use organic shampoo and conditioner, and avoid anything with sulfates in it. To get rid of residue, occasionally add a little baking soda to your shampoo. Always wash your hair with warm to luke warm water, never hot. Hot water strips off all the natural oils. Depending on the season, style it so that you are comfortable and your hair is protected from environmental hazards.
10. Get your eyebrows waxed (or pluck them yourself- but make sure you know how to do it correctly) to open up your eyes. But don't pluck them too much, over-plucked eyebrows can be just as bad as messy ones! Look up some guides on how to pick the right eyebrows for your face shape first, and if you're still not sure then go to a beautician and ask their advice.
11. Stand tall with great posture. Roll your shoulders a few times to feel where they should be. Keep your chin up. Keep your head balanced atop your shoulders, avoiding "forward-head posture."
12. Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
13. Get fresh air and exercise. Both will give you a healthy glow.
14. Have a healthy diet that includes fruit, vegetables, protein, and enough water. Don't starve yourself or try to force your body to be thinner than it naturally is; it won't work in the long run and you could end up with serious health problems.
15. Sun protection: When outside protect your skin with a sunscreen. make sure you apply the sun sunscreen at least 15 min before you step out into the sun
16. Brush your teeth and keep good dental hygiene to have a bright smile.
17. Be confident. If you don't feel confident, pretend that you are until you learn to really feel it. If you look confident, you will always be truly beautiful!