1. Accept the way you are. No matter if your hair is curly, straight, wavy or if you're skinny or fat. Whatever you are, you will always have something beautiful in you. Accept that, even if you aren't just like those lovely models, it shouldn't stop you from being pretty.
2. Wear what you want to wear. Don't be uncomfortable to the max just to fit in.
3. Behave as you are the king . Stop, look at your wardrobe and think: is that the style I want? Do I like wearing these clothes? Depending on the answers, you could go out and buy new clothes that suit you and your style, clothes that make you feel comfortable and good-looking.
4. Know that skin and hair care are really important. Don't forget it. Make sure to always clean your skin, take a shower everyday and get rid of pimples. Wash your hair everyday and make sure it really smells good.
5. Be natural even when made up. Although make up can do wonders for a person, it can make you look fake or tacky if done the wrong way. Remember, less is more when it comes to make up, and if you really know how to do it, it will make you more glamorous on the outside.
6. Pamper yourself. Take a bubble bath, splurge on a new perfume or outfit, get a manicure. If you set aside some time out of your busy week to do these things, you will feel good, and when you feel good, you feel more confident.
7. Let yourself know how beautiful you are. Stop in front of the mirror and smile, see how good you look with your new clothes and nice skin and hair, tell you how pretty you look, how smart and good-looking you are. Look at photos of yourself. Often this will give you a kinder perception of the person you really are.
8. Lose weight in a safe way. If you feel you need to lose weight, healthy eating is very important. Eat healthy food and varied kinds of fruits and vegetables, always exercise, remember it. It's great to be in shape, but it's better to be healthy.
** Remember that what people think of you doesn't matter a bit. The important is what you, and only you, think of yourself.
Just because you are confident in yourself doesn't mean you must be cocky. Always be kind to people and make them feel good around you, because that’s what makes you truly attractive.