1. Love yourself. Whether you're goofy, silly, crazy, quirky, smart, or reserved. How can you expect a person to love you if you feel unlovable? You have to show this person how awesome you are, but first you need to know how awesome you are. Build up your self-confidence.This means getting to a place where you're comfortable in your own skin. You can be secure, sweet and humble all at the same time.
2. Share a good laugh. It's been said that laughter is the sound of love. If you share many laughs together, you're both going to be a lot more receptive to love. However, don't put on a show, or make yourself a clown just to make someone laugh. The best laughs are spontaneous, and result from having a positive attitude towards life.
3. Pace yourself. You might be crazy about this person, but if you want a steady kind of love (rather than a fling that flares and fades quickly) then you're going to need to be patient and take your time. Don't be obsessive or suffocating. Give him or her the time to think about what life could be like with you by their side. You can't force someone to love you, and trying to hurry things up can ruin the courtship altogether. Let things progress at a natural pace, or fade out of natural causes.
4. Get to know the person inside out. Always be accepting and open-minded. He or she will sense this and feel like you're the only person who truly knows them, and thus, the only person they can be their uninhibited selves around.
* Learning unconditional love is the key to making someone fall in love with you.
* Mastering your expectations will determine how deeply you can love.
* The more you learn to Love Unconditionally, the more Love you will have in your life.
* You will be a stronger person after you master this principle.
* Before trying this exercise, take a good look at the person you will be trying this technique with. You will want a person of good character, with good morals, who will be receptive to you as a human being.
* Maybe a friend would be good to try it with; but remember if you are sending out love to a friend - your friend may very well fall in love with you - so do not ruin a good friendship if you can not carry out your love for your friend.
* Be selective, this is really an exercise for you and about you gaining more control over your love life and life in general. Use good judgment when practicing this technique.
* If you do fall in love, be careful because you might give them your heart and they might not want it. There's always a chance your heart will be broken.
* If that person is mean to you and you like that person you have little chance.